Principal, Michael Abbott – ACII, is a Chartered Insurer having gained expertise in insurance claims working for market leading insurance companies.
Michael has handled all types of Commercial and Personal Insurance claims, worked with Brokers, as well as directly with many well known customers.
Michael is highly focused on streamlining claims processes and costs, aiming to reduce a business’s total cost of Insurance, not just premiums.
Michael has been a training coordinator and a coach supporting members of the claims team developing their skills, to ensuring compliance in handling procedures.
Areas of Michael’s Insurance Industry experience and offerings:
- claims investigations
- direct work with customers identifying trends, emerging risks, improving ‘claims defensibility’
- bespoke customer training helping raise staff awareness and claim focus
- claim reviews/audits – internally and externally, tailored to customer needs
- providing market updates, legislation, new case law, ‘best practice’
- claim tender – now offering advice on tailored claims service levels needs
- most general Insurance claim handling experience – at most levels
- help streamline policy & procedures – effectively manage incidents
- help streamlining ‘reporting’ and ‘progression’ of claims
- offering help with claim disputes, issues, seeking possible solutions
- projects – review processes – internally and external suppliers