Principal, Michael Abbott – ACII, is a Chartered Insurer having gained expertise in insurance claims working for market leading insurance companies.
Michael has handled all types of Commercial and Personal Insurance claims, worked with Brokers, as well as directly with many well known customers.
Michael is highly focused on streamlining claims processes and costs, helping you challenge your business resource and budgets.
Michael has been a training coordinator and a coach supporting members of the claims team developing their skills, to ensuring compliance in handling procedures.
Areas of Michael’s Insurance Industry experience:
- claims investigations
- working with customers identifying trends, emerging risks, and improving ‘claims defensibility’
- bespoke customer training helping raise staff awareness of claims
- audits – internally and externally, tailored to customer needs
- providing market updates, legislation, case law, emerging risks, ‘best practice’
- tender experience on claims service needs
- claims handling – all types of claims at all levels
- help streamline policy & procedures regarding to effectively manage incidents
- help streamlining the ‘reporting’ and ‘progress’ of claims
- offering help with claim issues, policy cover, seeking possible solutions
- projects – review processes internally and of suppliers
- claim reviews